BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

wers My frog ?

Tags
frog wers
6K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  bronjuan 
#1 · (Edited)
heheh Im trying to bring a frog to the party bcause iv searched it and never found any in the forum so i uploaded myn about 4 times and i dont know were it went and can not find it. I thik it ended up in here somwhere. but id be happy to show yall if i do find it. do they go somwhere specific when u upload pics ?

#5 ·
To get your picture on this thread first upload it to this websites fly gallery. When you have done that go to that image and at the bottom of the page there will be a bunch of urls, copy the medium image url. Go to back to this thread click on advanced reply click on the insert images icon (its between the letter icon and the filmstrip). The insert images icon will open a pop-up window prompting you to insert the url you copied before. Once the url is put into the box it should be able to display your image once you post your reply. You can click on preview post to see if the image came up or not. Hope this helps.

#11 ·
I call this one the WTF bug because you would neer believe it but when it sits on the water it becomes beutifull. if it lands upside down it self rights itself rightside up and the wings span out. and u cant see them in this pic but under the red marriboo there r black saddle hackles. i cant keep fish off it the day i used it. then i tied 10 or 11 more and i cant get them to act quite the same . so now im not going to use it until i can master it

http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/ab44/caddisface/?action=view&current=wtfbugg.jpg

#23 ·
http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/ab44/caddisface/?action=view&current=wtfbug.jpg

heres another anlge of the wtf. trout were hitting it. for 3 and a half hours the fish wdnt leave it alone. It works best after about every 10 seconds cast it out again if nothing hits it. i was getn them 1 after the other. I never knew that kind of fishing was possible. about 80% of the time somthing hit it. i need work and sinkin the hooks though i pulled it out alot of the time

#26 ·
got it thx fox. and that fly you see right now . quite possibly the best fly i ewver fished with. I tied 10 or 11 more and that one is the only one that catches fish. I know what it is i just gotto tie the others so they act the same way on the water as this one. the other 10 or 11 act way diff then that one but they look prettier to people lol that thing looks even worse in real life

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.