BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snowbee UK has discontinued the Snowbee Diamond 3pc rods and have decided to make tham all 4pc rods...so,that has left us with too many of One size. For all you lake and river fishers here is an opportunity to pick up one of these great outfits for a steal...what I am going to do for FFBC members only is put together a rod/reel/line combo Steal!
9'6" #6/7 Snowbee Diamond rod,coupled with the Snowbee XSD780 cassett reel (5 cassetts),One fly line of which you have a choice of Floating,One of the CountDown Lines(2,3,5,7ins/sec),or the Beulah Elixir 245 Switch line with One Polytip....regular Retail is $540..and there are only 4...FFBC members get this deal for $350 shipping and taxes included..I know you lake guys would really like this set-up as well as you River fishers...
C
We do have to sell these ..the sale for FFBC members will be until March 10th

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks eveybody...Sold 3 set ups- sale is now over...ironically the new 4pc version of the Diamond rods arrived today ,like a kid waiting to play with these great rods...
C

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I guess that means I have a collectors item, lol. A review of the 4pce models would be appreciated when you finish playing with them.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
If ever the Beulah people revamp their lineup and a similar sale pops up, do let us know!!!! (drooooool)

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess that means I have a collectors item, lol. A review of the 4pce models would be appreciated when you finish playing with them.
11th...crap...it wasn't my idea...I still like the '57 chevy and the '63 Stingray! However,test them I will but I still have the 3 pc rods to fish with...love the 10'5/6 !
C

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
11th...crap...it wasn't my idea...I still like the '57 chevy and the '63 Stingray! However,test them I will but I still have the 3 pc rods to fish with...love the 10'5/6 !
C
Oh I'm not complaining at ALL! I love my 9' 5/6! I look at it as being one less point of failure should something horrible go wrong. Did those new lines come in?

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The new lines did not come in yet...I did receive 6 boxes but the lines were not in the order...put together some of the new light weight rods and like the feel...although the 10' #3 is very soft...but the #4 is more my style and the #8 is an absolute cannon!
I am going to extend the list of discontinued rods...at the special price
C

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
If you guys are open tomorrow I think I'll pay a visit. I have a spare spool I need to return from when I purchased my rig.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come in after 10....have to see an Eye doctor at 9...pardon the mess there...new floor going down
C

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll complete the list later...am the instructor at this months fly tying night in Parksville so it may have to wait until tomorrow...here are a few..
2 x 7'-3/4 wt
1x 8' -3/4 wt
2 x 9'-4/5 wt
2 x 9'-5/6 wt
C

1 - 12 of 12 Posts