BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it wasn't me but some guy who had been speyfishing for 20min caugth a 10lb on the lower vedder on saturday at noon. On a pink and black intruder. I'm still waiting for my turn. Anyone else having any luck?

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Not on the Vedder

Had a good morning on the Lower Stamp today.....water is still a bit high,good clarity to the water and some fresh fish coming in. Lost a very big fish(for the Stamp) in the High Teens and landed 2 fish in the 12 -14 lb range. First fish in a while though,it seems that most of the fish have either gone above the falls or are holding in the deep slots between the Slide Pool and the Bucket...way too many Jet boats slaughtering these fish..and the bastards are using Bait in a closed area...I wonder where the enforcement is??>?
C
PS...Both fish landed were on the same intruder: Shell pink marabou wing /Red marabou accent,long strands of shell Pink florescent flashabou/underbody of Purple Ice Chenille/several strands of Purple crystal flash /gamy stinger #4

G

·
On the Vedder

Managed to sneak out for a couple of hours today to leave the world behind. Saw two fish landed back to back above me on gear in the first run of the day. Nothing for me today..However I ran into a few fellows today who both had luck on the double handers...So they are being caught on feathers.

Finder:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.