BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much for reports these days it seems. Has anyone been out lately with some success? Looking at Sunday to break the seal for 2007.

·
Registered
238 Posts
it's about that time things are going to start picking up. The water level and colour is very good. Get out there, the fish are in the system in decent numbers.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
great shape

Was out with Bergler and Eimaj on the ched today.
Water is great, fishing was excellant, the catching wasn't all that great though.
It looks like we all had a pull but that was it.
water temp 38 degrees at 12:00 in the canal.
Brrrrrrrr, cold toes.
On the upside, I had a few really good casts and got some good practice, and had a good time with a couple of great fishing buds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have not fished the river lately, but had a buddy that went out day before yesterday. Not exactically sure where on the river he went, but i do know he picked up 2 nice fish that day. I'll try to find out where he went and i'll post it here once i find out.

G

·
Centerpin and myself hit the Vedder today, and fished it hard from the lower end to mid river, but came up empty handed. Saw one landed on gear durring our first stop in the morning. The rain seemed constant all day, but nothing too hard. By dusk the water had about a foot vis. in the lower end. There are lots of fish in the system, and the drift fishers are doing quite well as of late. Come on fellas...it's time for us to put a few in the landed column.:) Will try again next week.

Finder;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did hit the lower end below the train bridge Sun..some really nice water and good visibility...but no takers. I was using a type 6 sink tip with weighted flies, bumping the bottom and hanging up a few times too.. what is every one else using?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts