BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out to the flow for a bit this evening...Broke in my new Blueline single hander on a chrome squaretail in the 10-12 pound range..(Thanks again Bergler :D ) 15 minute battle after a good run of 30 or so yards into my backing...funny...this fish made a B line right at me then sent me straight up river. I asked a fellow if he'd would mind taking a snap of the fish if I tailed it...He declined..that's a first for me :?: .Anyhow another fellow was happy to ablige and as I handed him my camera, bent over to put my rod down,..and the hook popped...no worry's I got a good look at her, and I was happy with that...It's getting down to a first light last light scenario out there..that water is getting pretty low...

Finder :wink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
sounds like you had a great day kevin! Pretty wierd somebody declining to snap a photo for you, where has the river brotherhood gone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure Tim...I've always accepted taking pictures for anyone who's requested..The fellow had to stop fishing anyhow as I moved my fish above him...Strange :? ...anyhow his partner was more than happy to take one...so that was a first for me..

Finder :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds kind of weird to me. Speaking of photos - I had some guy who requested that I take his camera, and take a picture of him holding a steelhead that was mine. I said OK - what the heck! I took the picture and he requested I keep it quiet! Oops! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts