BC Fly Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out swinging feathers late this afternoon around the train bridge today and managed to hook up another wild beauty buck today! :D The water is very low and the water clarity is gin clear. It was very cold on the water today, not sure of the exact temperature but it was cold with a slight breeze; not many guys on the water, nice! :)

Get out there guys this is the year for the fly!! 8)

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Rick - is that an Egg-sucking Leech in the mouth in that second pic?? Just curious, what time of day did you hook-up? Nice looking slab.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
professori said:
Rick - is that an Egg-sucking Leech in the mouth in that second pic?? Just curious, what time of day did you hook-up? Nice looking slab.
Its called an egg sucking popsicle (Umpqua Pattern). I got it about 2 hours before dark!

F

·
0 Posts
Nice fish Rick :shock:a beauty ...but you do realize this is killing me..I need to get out! :lol:

Finder :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
must of just missed you, as me and eric where fishing the bridge and the run below,but left to fish bergman around 3:00, saw 2 caught, 1 hatch doe of about 10 lbs and a small wild

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sweet looking fish. :D Even nicer reel! :wink: I didn't forget the suction cup thingys. I might head out on Monday, if I do are you working?
Timdog...you in if I head out?
Later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts