BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my surprise after having all the votes tallied and having the winning fly declared"the Lady Peacock"..I found out it was tied by mr.BTREE...congrats....
Lets do this again

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Wow! Thanks!

The poor fly looks a little beat up compared to when I tied it - perhaps it journey into the envelop that went under the door of your shop did it some wear and tear. Oh well.

I meant to ask about the contest last time I was in at the shop. I'm curious who did all the voting - I assume patrons of your shop rather than FFBC members. Any who, I'll see if I can pop by in two weekends from now. I'm headed to 70mile over the long weekend on a camping/drinking/babyshower trip, but after that I'll be spending some time at Nile Creek harassing the Pinks with the crowd.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Nothing like camping and drinking to get you in the mood to shower a baby!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! Thanks!

The poor fly looks a little beat up compared to when I tied it - perhaps it journey into the envelop that went under the door of your shop did it some wear and tear. Oh well.

I meant to ask about the contest last time I was in at the shop. I'm curious who did all the voting - I assume patrons of your shop rather than FFBC members. Any who, I'll see if I can pop by in two weekends from now. I'm headed to 70mile over the long weekend on a camping/drinking/babyshower trip, but after that I'll be spending some time at Nile Creek harassing the Pinks with the crowd.
Some of these fly fishers have been quietly fly fishing for Summer Run Steelhead across BC and of course elsewhere for way to many years for my liking..I simply get to hear about how good it used to be...
Have a safe and fishy time
C

1 - 4 of 4 Posts