BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going up to Nile Creek this Sunday - i will be on the water about 5 am. I will likely fish for a couple of hours, until about 8, then continue up to Campbell River to fish a couple hours as well.
Anyone interested? Perhaps meet me at Nile Creek, and carpool up to CR, back to Nile Creek by dinner at the latest?

I will be the guy with the faded black ball cap who appears to not know what he is doing, either in brown Neoprenes with Crocs for wading boots (oh yeah!), or Walmart rubber-boot waders, haven't decided yet....

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'd be interested but duty calls and can't make it. Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Haha you might be alone VancouverIsland, the last post was on the 14th of august XD

Just found it a little funny, but there may be more here than you can see from whats said

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won't be there - sorry, but yeah that's old news. Normally your post would have got me interested in doing the trip again, but I have a baby showing up around here sometime in the next four weeks. A four hour drive is not a good idea at the moment....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts