BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Ok, so I guess it's up to me now. All submissions have been received.

Give me a few days here to get them organized and photographed...I still plan on them out by mid next week. Thanks for your efforts guys!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Thanks again Drew, I know how much it takes to tie and then do all the swap stuff(pics) on top of it all. Much appreciated. cheers

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
Plant Parasite Writing implement Metal Macro photography Insect Arthropod Dragonflies and damseflies Pest Wing Insect Arthropod Pest Parasite Invertebrate Insect Arthropod Fishing bait Bait Fishing lure Insect Arthropod Pest Parasite Twig Plant Insect Arthropod Twig Writing implement Wood Twig Insect Parasite Pest Arthropod Bait Insect Artificial fly Fishing bait

OK....here are the photos of everyone's submissions...I tried to set up an album labelled Spring 2013 Mayfly Nymph Swap...but failed...maybe the FFBC.com gurus could lend a hand in that respect.

The photos are in alphabetical order, and just slide your mouse over the photos as they are Captioned as to who created the fly.

Thanks everyone, first swap for me was successful! I will get these out this week. :cheers:

Reactions: arrgh

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Good looking set of flies. Going to be hard waiting to use them. Thanks for hosting Osprey.

·
corney
274 Posts
Great looking bugs, can't wait to see them up close!

This is a great thing to be part of and I appreciate that I could participate with everyone.

Kudos to the host and the effort he put into this!

·
Scott
1,589 Posts
Yeah, looking good you guys.

Thanks gain Drew. I don't often tie trout flies so I've come to depend on these swaps for my fly inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Drew,

Thanks again for hosting & posting the pics.. Unfortunately the guys will not be getting the fly you have pictured from me which is the glass beaded thorax version that I've been playing with. (I included that as an extra for you).

This is the original fly.

Insect Arthropod Pest Wing Dragonfly

Have a good season everyone.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Drew,

Thanks again for hosting & posting the pics.. Unfortunately the guys will not be getting the fly you have pictured from me which is the glass beaded thorax version that I've been playing with. (I included that as an extra for you).

This is the original fly.

View attachment 3283

Have a good season everyone.
Thanks kenj13, I figured that out tonight when separating all of them...:rolleyes:

On that note guys, I do have them all organized and ready to go for tomorrow...I do have something at work tomorrow that may take some time, but the plan is to get them out tomorrow. Let me know when you guys get them.

Thanks for everyone's promptness and cooperation. It turned out great. I was perusing through some of the other swaps and it looked like they can get a little dysfunctional...

:cheers:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
All flies sent. Enjoy!

·
Scott
1,589 Posts
Got em, love em, thanks gang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
No problem, Esp if all swaps ran that smoothly!

61 - 80 of 80 Posts