BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A happy new year to everyone,:)
I hope to be back over in BC in the spring (trip no 16) and i was wondering if there was any speycasting weekends (speyclaves) planned for the spring, if you are planning one Rick let me know so i can make it, i got a bit of travelling to do (6,000 miles ), so if you are havin the Fraser Valley speyclave this spring let me know so i can make arrangements, got some really cool new spey toys just hit the marked over here that i will take over with me.
Did i also mention i got some really nice whisky from Speyside that need drinking.:cool:
Rick, Courtney or Francois let me know, i think there is one already planned for the first weekend of April, but i'm ready to come back , bound to get the full body search one of these times 16 trips in 3 yrs.:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Interest

Hello Mr. Speyghillie,
As you can see from all the threads that a clave is deeply needed...let us once again do waht we can to put together a great clave with some very serious numbers and casters to assist and inspire West Coast Casters.
C

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speyclave in BC

Well i'm ready just let me know (anybody got any suggestions on where and when), Vernon would be good for me :) , just need abit of notice incase i come by canoe the way the price of flights are going.
Gordon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spey weekend

OK so thats two for Vernon, Jamie and me, i still think we will loose out.:mad:
I don't mind where it is, i will go almost anywhere in BC, so driving around is no problem for me, but it almost was for the car hire company.:D
Gordon.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Moving Water

Is there a moving water venue in the Vernon Area? Perhaps we could find a good location mid-way....not sure of the region...lets have some imput.
C

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spey Weekend

Lets make it where the most want it, so if anybody likes the idea of a spey weekend near there house, this is your chance to have it, only two votes for Vernon to beat.:)
A few miles wont make any difference if i'm doing 6000 anyway. :)
Gordon.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Dates

Do we have a time for our next Clave and a location...I have been overseas and just got back....let's get this going!
C

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Salar,
It would be good to have one, always good fun.
I would like to be there but need to see when the dates are.
I have been asked to do a Speycasting School on the Bow and one on the Fraser so commited to those dates.
On another note ,I see that some of the big Speycasting events are on the same weekend as some over here, :( Sandy River same weekend as the Trout and Salmon Tweed show, i think most of the UK guys will be going to the Tweed one as its a big Speycasting show well sponsored.
I also hear none are going to spey o rama this year.
Gordon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts