BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just thought I 'd start a thread to start getting everyone to figure out what we are going to do in september, that is, if there ends up being a swap. Well september for me means micro leeches, chironomids and coho, and I think to see a coho FOTM would be the most interesting so that gets my say, if I have one :D:2cents:

Clayton

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
The problem is I have no one to organize it, as I have way to much on my plate to keep up with the FOTM and administrate this and other sites. I did try to have someone else organize the FOTM but it didnt work out, so it has to be this way, unfortunately. On the other hand, you all are more than welcome to do it your selves just for fun and if someone emails me the details I could start a album in the gallery. It can stay alive, just has to become a community event, just a thought. :)

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Perhaps we could keep the FOTM subforum on here, with an understanding that the first member to post a theme of the month, anyone wishing to tie to that theme, can post their pictures to the sub forum. Doesn't need lots of rules, prizes or administration. Kinda like a fly tying night where participants agree on a theme, style, pattern and then compare and critique each others work. :2cents:

Reactions: Rick Baerg
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.