BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass along a good experience with one of our site sponsors.

I made my first order with the Canadian Llama Company 10 days ago. I am usually a very dedicated local fly shop guy, however, the pressures of supply and demand finally broke me and I started sourcing out places to find a few things that I was looking for. Anyway, my package arrived today and everything is excellent and high quality, as advertised. I will use these guys again once my cupboards are bare again.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Ya, if I had more spare change, I'd be putting in weekly orders with the Canadian Llama Company.

For you spey guys, there probably isn't a better deal on AJ hooks than with the CLC. Certainly a heck of a lot cheaper than what Wholesale Sports charges.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you everyone for all of the kind comments, we are very pleased that you are happy with our service, products and prices! :D
Tight Lines, Kent & Amanda Govett
The Canadian Llama Company

·
Registered
984 Posts
Do you actually own Llamas as I have always wondered what they are good for apart from as golf caddies? There are a couple on my street. Been bugging me for years......

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have ordered from Llama a number of times. The items are smartly priced, quality is great and the delivery time is very short. My number one, go to, internet fishing supplies place. 3 thumbs up to Canadain Llama!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do you actually own Llamas as I have always wondered what they are good for apart from as golf caddies? There are a couple on my street. Been bugging me for years......
Yes, I had over 100 llamas at one time. They are good for a lot of things, too many reasons past & present to go into here, but I got into the fly tying materials business many years ago when Mo Bradley in Kamloops told me their fibre was incredible dubbing material.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts