BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to hear alot of talk about these new Nextcast lines. Apperently they are some kind of line if you are into the long bellys. I aslo have heard they coming out with a new shorter belly, similar to the Delta Spey. I would live to hear from anyone that has had some experince with these new lines and what they are like.

Rick

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nextcast lines

Hi Rick,
I had the chance to try out some of the lines when i was over in BC a couple of weeks ago, seemed to go good with the rods i had, Jack Cook set them up with the Clan rods and they where a really good match.
I see they have been doing well in Compition casting, and beat the carron lines at a speyclave in Washington, i dont know the price but dont see anything wrong with the ones i tried.
Gordon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
really nice lines! Tried one ( I think 80ft belly??) on Gordon's 15 10/11 gillies choice and it blasted off really well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
These lines are supposed to be the cat's meow. They're around $85 usd. Developed by Simon Hsieh. My next purchase. Hey Tim...Is M&Y gonna be carrting these lines? The only place that has them now is The Red Shed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
We are carrying the nextcast lines now and currently have a good selection in stock. I have been testing out the "winter authority" for the last week and Im very impressed to say the least. Similar in length to the windcutter/delta spey/SA shorthead @ about 54ft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts