BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon, it's been a day. . . . let's hear from all you buggers that made it while was at home putting up firewood, finishing a reno, and winter prepping the yard. Kills me that I couldn't make it.

Sparky

·
Registered
58 Posts
speyclave in Chilliwack

Hey Sparky,
You missed out on a great weekend ,had a blast with some really good people.
I think everyone enjoyed it and i know my buddies had great fun and will be back again, watching Scott cast almost across the river at around 60 yrds had everyone saying do that again.
Lots of different styles and all the guys were there to help after there demo's.
Rick took the guys fishing after the weekend, which they all really enjoyed, then we went fishing the T, would love to do one next year, but not thinking about that right now, as i am still in BC for another two weeks and going fishing.
Will do a full report when i get back, got to go fishing. 8)
Gordon.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Gordon. As I said, it kills me that I missed it. Good luck for the next couple of weeks. How was the T?
Sparky

·
Registered
58 Posts
The big T

Hi Sparky,
Thats me back home on the Spey, sorry we did'nt meet up but i was all over the place the last couple of days, fished the T a couple of days but when the Nicola got high it was time to head back to Vernon.
I will be back over in March, hope we can meet up and try out some new Speycasting toys i got, and give you the chance to try out some Clan Rods.
Speak to you soon.
Gordon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts