BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
looking at geting a new spey rod for the vedder and squamish areas not to shure what length to get would like 7/8 weight rod thinking 14ft is this to long or good for the lower mainland and these rivers would like to use for tips as wellas regular lines thanks for your help

·
Registered
58 Posts
new Spey Rod

Hi Square Tail,
I know that some of the best spey rods in the world will soon be available in BC, some of the companies that have been making them for ever, Clan, Bruce and Walker and even Scott Mackenzie's range of rods made by Diawa, i hope to have some of each for guy's to try out in March, there will be an agent for these rods in BC and the US in the Spring.
Cheers Gordon.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Square Tail,
there will be an agent for these rods in BC and the US in the Spring.
Cheers Gordon.
That`s good to hear Gordon . I`ve got a Daiwa Lochmor X 15`6 , 9-11 rod that is in need of a new section . I`ve gotten nowhere trying to replace the section via email to the UK .
Brian

·
Registered
58 Posts
new Spey rod

I have spoken to the best rod companies over here, and told them thats been there problem no service back up, the new Daiwa's desgined by Scott Mackenzie are flying of the shelf over here, and Bruce and Walker has a new range out, as well as Harry at Clan still making beautiful hand built rods.
PM me if you want telling me the section you need, where you got the rod ect, and i will speak to them and if possible bring it over with me in March.
Cheers Gordon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts