BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok folks I am starting this one real early in hopes of getting a full roster for the swap. All flies have to be in before Feb 1, 2009, so there is lots of time to fill up the spots! For those that don't know how a fly swap works, please read the swap rules and directions by following this link, http://www.flyfishbc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748

Once you have decided you want to be part of this swap you need to tie your flies and mail them to myself, Rick Baerg who is the swap organizer for this swap. Package the flies in a self addressed and stamped package. The packages sent should be something that can be re used to send your flies back. The package used, has to be able to withstand the mail system so the flies don't crush. Make sure you send enough cash in the package so I can send the flies back to you; it’s not cool to stiff the swap organizer. When all the flies have been received I will split them up, re package them and mail them off.

Remember all minnow flies must be tied on either TMC or Diiachi hooks! If you are tying tubes please include junction tubing and a quality tube hook. The swap is 1 fly for 1 fly so, if there is twelve people you would tie 12 minnow Flies and when the swap is done you will get 12 different minnow Flies back! We are asking all swappers to please ad one extra fly for donation to FFBC for our future contest and give aways!!

If you would like to be part of this swap, please reply back and say I'm in! :cigar:

1. Rick Baerg
2. Phearless
3. geoffvl
4. Knotnot
5. Bead Head
6. bc_speys
7. Jinfoot
8. behemoth
9. rmpearson12
10. flyfishforfun
11. SalaR

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Very nice, me like your candy, please send extra!! :D I will be tying a epoxy minnow as well!! Here is the start of the list!

1. Rick Baerg
2. Phearless
3. geoffvl
4. Knotnot
5. Bead Head

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm in .
I like this idea very much.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great, this is going to be a awesome swap, can't wait to get some of those great minnows!! here is the latest list of participants!

1. Rick Baerg
2. Phearless
3. geoffvl
4. Knotnot
5. Bead Head
6. bc_speys

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sounds great, we now have 8! :cigar:It would be nice to have twelve, its almost not worth doing epoxy flies for just a few ;) Come on guys/gals get in on it!! :thumbsup:

1. Rick Baerg
2. Phearless
3. geoffvl
4. Knotnot
5. Bead Head
6. bc_speys
7. Jinfoot
8. behemoth
9. rmpearson12

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm in I think I will do my Flashaboo minnow. I'll get right on it. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Ok guys/gals, two more spots available!! ;) Good times!!

1. Rick Baerg
2. Phearless
3. geoffvl
4. Knotnot
5. Bead Head
6. bc_speys
7. Jinfoot
8. behemoth
9. rmpearson12
10. flyfishforfun
11. SalaR

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Last chance!!

Ok, looks like we have our group of 11 but I will give it till the end of the day till I close it up! One spot left, there are going to be some great flies in this one!!

1. Rick Baerg
2. Phearless
3. geoffvl
4. Knotnot
5. Bead Head
6. bc_speys
7. Jinfoot
8. behemoth
9. rmpearson12
10. flyfishforfun

1 - 20 of 30 Posts