BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK GUYS ....i want to kill the small pig of 4 that i have on the farm, i want to roast in a pit of coals and i want you guys to come fish lois and eat this fatty with me . MAY LONG weekend ! put it on the calender boys! come up and camp on the farm ,ill kill a pig, and lets catch big hog rainbows all day......and raosted a hog in my field that night????? whats up? a band , a fire and barn party, the still water house , rainbows that reach 20 lb's + , just hrs from van ,and 30+ fly fishers that i can put a face to after all this time. let me know. i got lots of room to camp and stay .old schoolers get the beds in the club house and bus first, but i need to know who's coming and how many to feed . so message me and let me know. ill take donations for the pig !!! but no cost to fish or stay!......? I WANT TO SEE YOU IN PERSON! DRIVE UP,CATCH FISH ,TELL STORYS.THATS WHAT THE STILL WATER HOUSE IS ALL ABOUT!.......patches-d

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Good for you Patches, you've got my attention but the long weekend is definitely out but I may be there a couple days later.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Well being a local and now that im back a member of the fish club IM DOWN 100 percent. man thats sick. Im absolutly stoked!.

·
Registered
205 Posts
What a great offer. I will have to check with the wife and work to see if
I can get the time off. I do like the sounds of it. and roast pig, man
I love it. Will let you know ASAP.

Ross

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is going to be off the hook .....(faster than a summer on trevors fly)....saterday night fly tieing demo and tie off. big sculpins in tanks to look at and stilckle backs. i would like to see some casting demoes,,,,hhmmmm,,,,cort,,,hmmhmh????? . well i want to have a killer group of ffbc members up. sounds like are pleading with the old ladies......lets make this a killer ,anual ,gathering guys.so i got lots of room for parking and campers.tents and cots. the barn will be empty with a stage for music ,so bring your insterments.i need to know how many peoples so give me lots of advance notice if you can. but you got lots of time to work it out. my phone will be back up by wed-thurs

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll be out, I got a wedding to go to on the Sat. but definatley up for some fishing and to put some faces to names. Sounds great.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have to many things to do on that weekend i cant decide which one to actually go with LOL interior or island ................................. Ugh the decisions us fisherman have to make sometimes.

How far is this lake from Campbell river Patches ??

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I have to many things to do on that weekend i cant decide which one to actually go with LOL interior or island ................................. Ugh the decisions us fisherman have to make sometimes.

How far is this lake from Campbell river Patches ??
24_7,

Someone with a better geographical knowledge of the area will know better but in the meantime I think you have to go down to Nanaimo from CR and take the ferry over to Powell River or viceversa if you will.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
The Lake is actually on the Mainland 38km from Powell River towards Seschelt..if you are leaving from the Island you catch the ferry from Comox,,
C

·
Registered
598 Posts
come on over mate. even if you wana leave your vehicle on the island and walk on. im sure we can arrange ride to the club. thats what the clubhouse is about man. fly fishers unite man!!! jk. sorrta. and if you walk on its only 10 bucks or so. all you gotta do is park at the comox terminal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts