BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

Third week in March Intruder Tying Seminar. Which night is best for you?

• Week Night Intruder without Rhea

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, myself and Phearless are going to having a Intruder Tying Seminar! We are thinking sometime in the third week of March (19-25)! I will be attaching a poll to see what week night or weekend day will be best for you! It will be held in Langley, place is not yet finalized but will be shortly!

Here some the details. All you will have to bring is your tying tools and thread, all materials and hooks are provided for the night. We have two different options; Intruders without Rhea, $15.00 per person, or Intruders with Rhea, $20.00 per person. It can only be one or the other! After the night is done you will leave with three nice Intruders, and some new skills to help you along the way!

I need to here from those interested either by replying to this thread or PM. Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
You know I could use an excuse to get out of the house :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bergler:

Thanks for giving me the heads up on this...was it decided to have it on March 21 (Wednesday)? If so...I'm in!

Stone

·
Registered
45 Posts
what if i just want to come and not tie flies... as you know i hate tying flies :D
Is this Eric C. from Langley? :) If so, just come on out, man...grab some dinner and BS with the guys. I don't much like tying either...do it out of necessity more than for fun.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If I am free I am in. I saw an Intruder for the first time tonight on the river. Sweet looking fly. Was that you Bergler at the train bridge Wednesday approx. 5pm? Loop reel and red stationwagon.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I am free I am in. I saw an Intruder for the first time tonight on the river. Sweet looking fly. Was that you Bergler at the train bridge Wednesday approx. 5pm? Loop reel and red stationwagon.
Yes, that was me! :) I didn't catch one that night but I saw one roll on the other side! You should come out to the Intruder Night, it will be a good time, have some pops a tie some mean looking flies! We have the day sorted out! It will be on the first day of spring, March 21 and it will be at the WhiteSpot of of 200th st, in there large room! meeting time will be at 6:30 Hope you can make it!

·
Registered
100 Posts
That is the only run on the river I like to fish and it gets its share of pressure. You were probably the 50th fisherman through there that day. I will come for a few hours but play hockey at 9:15pm. Is it the Whitespot by the Collosus Theater? What do we need to bring?

·
Registered
45 Posts
stone, yep it's me heh.. how's your back doing?
Great to see you on this site, Eric...and a Mod too! Cool! Back's doing fine...it's there and bothers me some days more than others...but I've been able to work full time and more and still manage. How's yours?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Great to see you on this site, Eric...and a Mod too! Cool! Back's doing fine...it's there and bothers me some days more than others...but I've been able to work full time and more and still manage. How's yours?
back is getting better, i have been able to fish this winter.. still have to take the anti-flams every few days but alot better then how it used to be..man is it taking along time for this to totally clear up..

we need to hook up and fling the two hander .

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Isn't the 21st during spring break? If it is we are going to have to change the date to the week after. Will everyone be ok with that?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.