BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

Will you be attending the Intruder Tying Seminar on March 28th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to be having a Intruder Tying Seminar! Myself and phearless will be the there to help everyone in learning how to tie that steelhead killer, the Indruder, which was developed by Ed Ward. We also will be covering the use of Rhea, how to use and how to strip it for use. It will be on the first day of spring, March 28 and it will be at the WhiteSpot off of 200th st, in their large room! Meeting time will be at 6:30 Hope you can make it!

Here some the details. All you will have to bring is your tying tools and thread, all materials and hooks are provided for the night. We will be doing Intruders with Rhea, $20.00 per person. After the night is done you will leave with three nice Intruders, and some new skills to help you along the way! If you have any questions please PM Bergler or Phearless.

·
Registered
92 Posts
$150 worth of booze and food?
So far with 4 of us, thats only a burger and 5 beers each :)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Beers ?

Well the problem is I don't drink much any more so, I am not sure if I can eat 5 hamburgers :)
We had a lot more interest before, looked like we were going to have a dozen of us or so.
If you would like to come please let us know on the poll so we can have enough materials for all to get the most out of this session.
this is going to be a very good night. I can't wait to see all the creative juices start to flow. Remember, the only thing that can hold you back once you get the basics and understand why we tie these flies, is your fear of all your buddies getting jealous and stealing all your killer flies.
To remedy that, drag them out with you.
Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok guys. Just a to let you all know, if we don't get anymore interest in this Intruder seminar, we well be cancelling it. We are going to give it one more week and make out decision then. :(

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
it's all good

That's great Mcameron.
Glad to have you.
I am sure you will have a couple of killer intruders to take home.
Add your name to the poll to make it official.
See you there.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Can you make it

Hey tinpusher.
Do you know if you can make it yet?
We are going to gather up the materials today and want to make sure we have enough for everyone.
I hope you can make it.
Should be a good night.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.