BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets do a Intruder swap! 1 fly for 1 fly so, if there is twelve people you would tie 12 Intruders and when the swap is done you will get 12 different intruders back! :) The dead line for the flies to be sent in to me is March 1, 2007.

Once you have decided you want to be part of this Intruder swap you need to tie your flies and mail them to Bergler who is the swap organizer for this swap. Package the flies in a self addressed and stamped package. The packages sent should be something that can be re used to send your flies back. The package used, has to beable to withstand the mail system so the flies don't crush. Make sure you send enough cash in the package so I can send the flies back to you, its not cool to stiff the swap organizer. When all the flies have been recieved I will split them up, re package them and mail them off. :)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
yummy

Hey Berg.
I'm in.
But if there are twelve people in, you only need to tie 11 flies.
Unless you want one of your own back, or, we use the extra set for a prize for all the members who participate in some future endevour.
Like say, hmmmmmm, everyone who attends the intruder tieing seminar gets their name in the hat for the extra set.
What do you think?

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Count me in. Is there a time line?

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
variety

Count me in as well...I will be in England,Scotland and Spain for a couple of weeks,will try to find some new material s and use that...12 Intruders it is!
C

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok guys we have two more participants for a total of six.

Bergler
phearless
professori
Rookiespey
Bead Head
SalaR

I would like to get ten or twelve people in on this swap. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Fly looks good Bergler.
Here's what I will be tying.
It'll have a hook loop for a size 2 Gammy Octopus hook.
Oh yeah it's double beaded...each swap is different so am I supposed to supply the trailer hook?

Here's the photo

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'll be in if you'll have me. Don't worry I'll get Bergler to inspect mine before I send them in officially.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Boys.
Is the swap still going to happen?:confused:
Oh yes, its still on! :) We now have 7 people. Eric said he might come in and with a little persuasion I think I can get him to join in as well, right Eric :D. Once we have 8 people I will close the swap and then we can get it going. Any objections to moving up the final date? Also, if there is anyone else that would like to join feel free, im not stuck on 8 people!

Bergler
phearless
professori
Rookiespey
Bead Head
SalaR
eimaj

·
Registered
238 Posts
when does the flies have to be turned in?? if it's not too soon i can do it.
we should get timdog to go in on this one too..he ties some sweet flies

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
you just gotta.

Timmy.
We the brothers are calling you out.
I for one am going with the good stuff on my contributions.
looks like we should get some yummy bling bling with all the good schwag steely killing holy crap look at that thing is it alive intruder type flies to chuck at the fish.
And don't forget........

we know where you work. ( on sundays anyway )

Mooowahhahahahahahahahaha ! ( evil manical laugh )

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok guys we have eight people in the swap and possibly one more. I will be talking to this person tomorrow and will find out for sure. I am going to leave this swap open till the weekend ends and then it will be closed!

Bergler
phearless
professori
Rookiespey
Bead Head
SalaR
eimaj
Eric

·
Registered
46 Posts
for fear of retribution of the brothers I am in! I'm going to tie on tubes so I will include junction tubing, but you will have to come up with your own hooks. So Fred you can cross me off the brother's hit list OK?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All right, we now have nine members in the swap! The swap will be open till sunday night if anyone else would like join.

Bergler
phearless
professori
Rookiespey
Bead Head
SalaR
eimaj
Eric
TimDog

1 - 20 of 43 Posts