BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello , my name is Kris. I grew up in Lake Country. I started fly fishing 2 years. I get up fishing as much as possible but still have lots to learn. Thanks to the guy on Loon lake who told me about this forum !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome Steve. This forum is exactly what i needed to gain more fly fishing knowledge !

·
Registered
214 Posts
Howdie! Look out for me on Loon lake. I'm the one getting his fish stolen....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha , I'll watch for ya. ( I wish the trout were as hungry as those damn Loons ! )

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes, it's happened to me twice in the last month.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello Wet Net

Welcome to the club fairly new myself seems to be a good site will be moving to Vernon in the future so will be available after getting settled.
Red Fly
Chris

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha as funny as it sounds, those loons can be a serious pain in the arse ! They pestered me all day today until finally they got what they wanted... a fish that I had caught. Then they finally left me alone. Not only do they steal your fish but they can also beat up the fish on your line pretty bad. Im seriously considering feeding them the first small trout I catch just so they bugger off.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yep that's pretty much what they look like after the loon tests out your knots...

·
Registered
209 Posts
i think i got the same rod and reel as you lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well , I decided to try out another lake near Loon lake and lost 2 more fish to the loons. One hell of a fight with a loon on it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts