BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Woow that is unreal haha.. heron feathers are worth a fortion. Hmmm i'll have to save up ;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
:) I find heron feathers at work all the time, we've got a resident Blue that lives on one of our ponds. We've also got a couple swans I've been trying to steal a few flanks off of, just need to build up my courage, he's a mean bugger.

Good site, lot's to look at.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
WTH?? I wouldn't order from them if you paid me too, and you'd have too at those prices! Almost everything they sell is twice the price compared to North American prices. Factor in his $12.50 shipping fee from Japan...I hope you won the lottery.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
WTH?? I wouldn't order from them if you paid me too, and you'd have too at those prices! Almost everything they sell is twice the price compared to North American prices. Factor in his $12.50 shipping fee from Japan...I hope you won the lottery.
So what dude! The simple matter of the deal is that there are a number of items in the catalogue that are EXTREMELY hard to find in North America. I scour the net looking for high quality rarities from time to time and I'm sure there are few out there that do as well. Thought those that dabble in the classics might appreciate the heads up. If you are satisfied with with the average, commonplace lure you craft, then all the power to you, but don't grumble about things you're not going to purchase.

·
Registered
350 Posts
just checked it out...if nothing more a great reference site to see what you want [classic materials], but I do have to agree with Warrior, his prices are out in left field...the heron feathers for example..too much, can get them from India a lot cheaper..or for that matter right out of England.......AW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts