BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a fly tying night? I was thinking on a Friday or Saturday night but I am open to any night. It would be at Fred's Custom Tackle in Chilliwack. Let me know if there is any interest and we will get it going.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds like a hell of a plan....I took a basic course with Peter a year ago and am always looking to improve what little skills I do have.....depending on my work shifts...count me in!!!

KF

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tying Night April 1, 2006

The first tying night will be on April 1, 2006 7:00 PM at Fred's Custom Tackle. Please, contact me directly at the shop, ask for Rick 604-858-7344 to book your chair at the bench! It is free to come, limited space. Bring all your own stuff, vice, feathers, tools etc. If there is anything you don't have and need you can get it at the shop, 10% off feathers and related materials. The first night I was thinking we would focus on Steelhead, ie; setting up trailer flies, working with rhea and ostrich, plus whatever else comes up! Should be fun!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There were three people that showed up and hopefully there will be more next time. I will set up another day here shortly with a little more notice!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Too bad I'm a bit too far away to get to those tying nights, Bergler. Otherwise I'd be there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts