BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Sorry for the delays guys here are pics of the flies that have come in:

So we unfortunately had one person drop out so we have an extra set of flies... I was thinking that we could donate them to Ortho’s picture contest that he's posted on BCfishingreports. And I've got just the box to put them in. :lol:

Anyways let me know what you think.
I want to thank all of you for taking part in this swap we've got some really nice ties here and I hope we can do this again soon. If anyone's interested in doing a swap for some chum flies let me know. Flies will be sent out on Monday.
Thanks Again
Bead Head

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Great, now I have to take some fantastic pictures in order to win the fly box and an extra set of flies. :lol: :lol: :lol: I think the idea of donating to Ortho's contest is terrific.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yup give them up. I know I do not wwant mine back. What ever the Swap Miester decides is good for me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hey Flyfishin Magician I make those box's check out an old thread under chit chat called "does this interest you". I've been making and selling them for about six months now if your interested or have any questions just let me know.
Thanks
Bead Head

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Bead Head....Thanks for looking after the administrivia for the fly swap....Your offer of the donation to the contest is awesome....Thank you so much. I just have one more week of work then it's off to the rivers I go, so I have been holding back the rain lately so I can have great conditions when I go out.....and now I have some great flies to go with me...See ya on the river, guys!!. Ortho 8)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks

Thanks, Beadhead, for organizing this fly swap. I just got mine in the mail today and have to say they look even better in person than in the pictures. It is interesting the different takes we all had. Some are very minimalistic, some complicated. Some are flashy, others subdued. But every one of them is a fly I can see myself catching fish with.

Dinsdale.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Just got my flies today and they are an awsome appetite whetter. They are going into the water damn soon!! Thanks again Beadhead. Great job everyone. By the way whos is reponsib le for the green Christmas tree - there was no name attached.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just got home from Kitimat and my flies are here! Very nice, very nice- great ties fellas. Thanks for the effort organizing and running this swap Bead Head.
Sparky.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Recieved my flys in the mail testerday :D . Now if I could only find the time to get out and try them I would be a happy camper. Thanks Beadhead for organizing this one. Great job.

G

·
phearless said:
Hey FF did you get your green leech?
How is the colour.
Let us know when you get a fish on it.
Yep I got it phearless..came in the mail yesterday, and I'll be giving it a go this weekend...Nice tie! :D Great job everyone lets do this again.. Thanks again goes to BH for facilitating this swap..Be sure fellas to let us know how these flys fare over the fall..

Finder :wink:

·
Registered
18 Posts
The green/gold 'tree I believe was my contribution. I put my card in the envelope when I sent them on to BeadHead, but I did not mark them individually.....I'll be throwing them as soon as I return from Dragon sometime next week....Hey, whoever, uses and catches a fish on these, throw it on the board....I am really interested in "what works" under different conditions and rivers.....Ortho 8)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts