BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm running a little late with my flies but I'll have them done and sent in the next couple of days. Sorry for holding everyone up.
Bead Head

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
STILL waiting for 3 sets of flies. I will check the mail again tomorrow, and if nothing is there, i will send out some PM's ok guys.
thanks again,
Brian

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mine went out yesterday express post so you should see them pretty quick. Sorry for the delays and thanks for your patience and for holding this swap Newsteelyman.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Update:

I received Bead Heads flies the other day and am still waiting for two more sets. I sent a pm out to the remaining 2 tiers, so we will see what happens in the next couple of days.
Thanks for your patience guys.
brian

·
Scott
1,589 Posts
I'm in no rush for them, but then I'm not hitting the lakes / rivers for trout right now, or anytime soon like some of our members are.

·
Scott
1,589 Posts
And I'm jealous, can't wait to get back to a regular schedule in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Scott
1,589 Posts
Nice man.

Yeah, things are good, just crazy. Works super busy, Lesley's maternity leave ends this weak, kids birthdays. Just can't seem to find any spare time.

Soon enough though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Hey guys, I sent out two pm's regarding the swap and I haven't heard anything back. If i don't hear anything by monday, I will just mail them out to you guys, minus the missing tiers, OK.
thanks alot for your patience guys.
Brian

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Keep the extras Brian, thanks for the swap and sorry on behalf of the bunk tiers. I think there should be a exclusion list for fly swaps that people dont comethru on.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.