BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was tying some chironomids for another swap I'm in and was wondering if anyone would be interested in paticipating in a Chironomid swap?
Thanks
Bead Head

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I can always use more chironomid patterns. Count me in.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Had nothing better to do today, so I tied up a dozen Crystal Chironomids (brown). Give me a date and a number and they'll be in the mail.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Doesnt seem to be too much interest yet, if we get 6, maybe we can get tie 12 and get two of each?

Not my swap, just a suggestion.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Im in! :) For those of you who have never participated in a fly swap, this is a lot fun! I my self only started doing them this year and cant get enough! I just got a bunch of steelhead flies from a swap I did down south in the US of A. Its cool to see how different tiers tie their flies plus you get lots of new ideas and a bunch of new flies you never had before. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Okay so here's a list of current participants:
Bead Head - Received
Professori - Received
bthomas
D - Received
Phearless - Received
Fish Finder
Bergler
Eric - Received
Shrek - Received
I figure we should wait until Monday to see if we get any more interst after that we can decide on how many flies to tie and when the due date should be.
Thanks
Bead Head

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Chironomids are pretty easy ties. How about we do 2 patterns each.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I like doing just one, but thats me! I think having more than one fly might scare newbee swapers from getting envolved! Plus then we can finish it early and start a new one! :) My 2 cents!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Fair enuff. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts