BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back, and couldn't wait to let everyone know that was the best $20 I ever spent! Too bad for those that missed out. i learned more in 3hrs than in the 5 night course I took elsewhere. And they have the pictures to prove it (went from disgraceful, to not bad, to pretty good in 3 flies!). Thanks again guys for a great night of tying. I gotta get me one of those doodads Rick had for spinning the dubbing loops :)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Here are those pictures I took of flies tied by D, mainlandman, and mcameron. Thanks for coming out guys, had a great time and it was nice to put some faces to the names! :) I only managed to get these three pictures and I know there were some other great flies tied tonight. Post them if you can!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
What a great time!

Definitely a great time last night.
Thanks for the pics Rick and for all the tying tips and instruction, oh yeah, and Fred for the "squigglies"!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
By far that was the best $20 I've spent in a long while. Its great to learn new techniques and tying with new feathers was good. I will definitely be buying some rhea feathers this weekend. Makes me want to have another intruder swap. Thanks Bergler and Phearless for putting this on you guys did an awesome job. Hope we can do it again.
Thanks
Bead Head

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Thanks guys

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the intruder seminar.
The event was a tremendous success.
It was great to see the creative juices start flowing once the tieing started.
It looks like we have a bunch of new bug tiers out there.
Everyone from beginners to experienced tiers put out some great bugs.
Now fish em'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts