BC Fly Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went into Angler's West today for the receivership sale. There are tons of stuff in thefre at 30% off. Bought a whole wack of various polar bear hair, dubbing, flash etc. as well as a Rimfly 395 for $60. ($60 for the reel, not the lot). Take some cash with you, cause its like being in a candy store with everything discounted. Too bad they are closing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I asked them that very question yesterday and I received a nice ambiguous answer from one of the Maynard people "maybe the end of the month". So I wouldn't wait too much longer before saving that exciting 30%!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I did get down there today,they still have a bit of good stock left.I picked up some Aiflo lines and of course a Anglers West sticker :roll:

·
Registered
19 Posts
They still have some good gear and fly trying materials. But your right, %30 off full retail is really only %15 off normal store prices.

·
Registered
19 Posts
40% on everything, 50% and 60% on select items. There is still heaps of good gear to be had. Lots of fly tying material and flies.

·
Registered
12 Posts
FYI....Its all after the fact now but Maynards and the wanker driving the sale priced up everything before the sale...which is suprising considering there are consumer laws against that I'm told...but oh well...its over now...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Interesting gossip, but I don't really think its true. I bought a lot of stuff there during their sale, and I didn't notice anything that was over priced. Nothing that wasn't overpriced before they went into receivership.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't think the guy who set the prices would make up gossip about it. Scott has always been to me honest, fair, and an all round good guy in any dealings I've ever had with him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts