BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, once again i have a story to share with you.

As some of you know i am returning from a two month ski trip. Well this year I bought all new gear boots, skis, goggles. K so heres my beef. I spent the whole ski season with aching gnarly sore feet. Sometimes having to leave early or take 30 minute breaks.

K so here i am in Vancouver and skiin is done(dont worry im thankful time to catch some cutts) but anyways i grab the book that came with my boots and read it through. Small little book took 10 minutes. Turns out the "custom arch" feature printed outside the boot means custom arch! and it can be fully adjusted as well the angle of the boot sideways and forward. These were fully customizable BLAST!!!

So my lesson learnt can be yours without the pain. Before you toss your gear in the water, or snow as i did read through the instruction/information booklets. cause you never know.

Just thought it was funny is all. now i do anyways. now that i've calmed down.

Peacefrog

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Hey guys, once again i have a story to share with you.

As some of you know i am returning from a two month ski trip. Well this year I bought all new gear boots, skis, goggles. K so heres my beef. I spent the whole ski season with aching gnarly sore feet. Sometimes having to leave early or take 30 minute breaks.

K so here i am in Vancouver and skiin is done(dont worry im thankful time to catch some cutts) but anyways i grab the book that came with my boots and read it through. Small little book took 10 minutes. Turns out the "custom arch" feature printed outside the boot means custom arch! and it can be fully adjusted as well the angle of the boot sideways and forward. These were fully customizable BLAST!!!

So my lesson learnt can be yours without the pain. Before you toss your gear in the water, or snow as i did read through the instruction/information booklets. cause you never know.

Just thought it was funny is all. now i do anyways. now that i've calmed down.

Peacefrog
Real men don't read instructions!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its funny John i meant to say something like "although we as men refuse to read instructions think of the pain avoided " thats funny mate.

·
Registered
442 Posts
actually, real men get their girlfriend to read them the instructions while they fiddle with whatever gadget. they then proceed to argue first with the girlfriend about how she's reading them wrong and then about know-it-all instruction book authors who don't know anything about their own product. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts