BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
The one up by Squamish??? If so take a walk with a float tube to Stump or into Edith
Sawmill-I think you need to take a look at a map. The only Stump or Edith I know are just outside Kamloops. Not really in the Squamish neighbourhood!!

·
Esteban was Eaten!
338 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think you need to open your narrow mind Professori, there's always multiple named lakes, that's why I was looking for clarification to try and help out Kevin2010.....thanks for the back up info Steve Zissou, they can be productive but no Walters like the Kamloops region counterparts but lots of fun 12-15 inch scrappy bows and stump has cutties.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I think you need to open your narrow mind Professori, there's always multiple named lakes, that's why I was looking for clarification to try and help out Kevin2010.....thanks for the back up info Steve Zissou, they can be productive but no Walters like the Kamloops region counterparts but lots of fun 12-15 inch scrappy bows and stump has cutties.
Sawmill-PM sent.

·
Registered
72 Posts
thanks for the pm professori, how about I share for everyone your lovely message, it goes as follows:

<You really want to start.
Originally Posted by Sawmill
Fuck you asshole. You might learn who you are bad mouthing before your mouth writes a check your ass can't cash.>

Wow, it's fishing Professori, relax.

Kevin, hope you have a good time and the weather co-operates for you. Cat and Brohm lakes are close by too and can provide some action for you too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts