BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished watching "A River Runs Through It"!! The last time I saw this film, I fell on the stairs the next day (packing up for vacation) and broke my leg. You bet I'm gonna be careful tomorrow.
What a great movie tho'. The fishing segments are everything every fishing show wishes it could be. The scenery, the water, the feel...it captures what I think flyfishing is all about. Are there any other fishing movies out there?? Any movies that grab you and say, "That's why you fish!" Man I can't wait for some good trout water.

·
Registered
238 Posts
this movie is definitly one of my favorites if not the one. It's been on a few times in the last couple of weeks and i never get bored of it. this time i took a more closer look at the reels they were using and i am pretty sure one of the reels was a hardy perfect used by "paul" but couldn't quite make otu what reel "norman" character was using.

I watched it sunday night and got me all pumped up so i went out fishing even in that snow on monday and even managed to land nice hen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts