FREE SEMINARS EVERY HOUR- DOOR PRIZES AND RAFFLES

Special Guests include:

Peter Morrison; Masters in Fly Casting, Sage Rods, "New" Casting analyzer

Bruce Kruk; Spey casting, G-Loomis Rods

Harold Lohr; Matching the Hatch - video

John Newbury; FFF Flytyer

Don Freshi; Sport Fishing on the Fly

Special Guest Fly Tyers

Phil Milburn, Kirk Daley, Bruce Kruk, Paul Piro, Blake Jarvis and th Fly Club, Peter Morrison, Kelly Lastch, Paul Jacobson, Grant Sapurnoff Neil Denisoff, Ken Latkin.

See ya there!!!

Kettlefisher

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll see you there too!!

Not sure which day I'm going but a few of us at work might be spending some time on the columbia before/after the show.

I'm looking forward to it as it will be the first real chance I've had to fish the river since I moved here

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nick...I'll be there possibly both days as my boss has decided to sponsor me....I may be wearing a red Home Hardware shirt with a name tag that says "Bud" or a green St.Mary's Fly Fishing hat...but I'll make sure I wear a name tag

KF

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I was there for most of the day today....a very good little show with a fair number of reps there.....did a bit of shopping for the store and made some awesome contacts for fishing.

All in all a good day.

KF

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree it was a great event.

I spoke with Kelly from St.Mary's Flyshop (not sure this is the name) regarding fishing classified waters and the benifits they are seeing.
He was very knowledgable and gave me some good background on why this was done.

I also really enjoyed the seminar on fishing the Columbia (even though we had no luck on that rainy Saturday:-( )

I also learned a new knot - a much easier way to tie a loop knot for attaching my flies.

I hope that everyone continues to support this event (even though I didn't win any of the door prizes)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nick...agreed the support is needed as this is hosted by one shop and the local fly club....it was great to see the reps there from S/A, Sage/ RIO, G-LOOMIS, TFO etc....a very nice little and very personable show

KF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts