pay it forward question

Thread: pay it forward question

Thanks

Default pay it forward question

hey guys, farily new to the site. i've checked this forum out adn i think this is an amazing idea and way to help out fellow fishers. i've been flyfishing seriously for a few years now(serious as in actualkly applying some effort now) and ive accumulated flies gears so id like to take place. ive read the rules but still have a few questions. in order to accept someones preposal you must have first made an offer or pay'd forward correct which is totally understandable, should be expecting freebies. now im not saying i want to offer in order to recieve, i jsut want to help. but say something interesting came along that would hellp me and my adeventures thats how you go about it right? thanks guys tight lines.
    Jake

2. Remove Advertisements
    FlyFishBC.com
    Advertisements

Stonefly
    Thanks

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maverick Click here to enlarge
    hey guys, farily new to the site. i've checked this forum out adn i think this is an amazing idea and way to help out fellow fishers. i've been flyfishing seriously for a few years now(serious as in actualkly applying some effort now) and ive accumulated flies gears so id like to take place. ive read the rules but still have a few questions. in order to accept someones preposal you must have first made an offer or pay'd forward correct which is totally understandable, should be expecting freebies. now im not saying i want to offer in order to recieve, i jsut want to help. but say something interesting came along that would hellp me and my adeventures thats how you go about it right? thanks guys tight lines.
    It sounds like you understand the gyst, Jake. Offer something up without expecting anything in return is the most direct path to the definition of "pay it forward."
    At a future date you may see something offered up as an item you could use and you would qualify to receive said item.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FlyFishBC.com
    Advertisements

Thread Information