Avid Spey fisherman looking for new friendships

Thread: Avid Spey fisherman looking for new friendships

Thanks

Default Avid Spey fisherman looking for new friendships

Hello Everyone;

First post on this forum so please excuse me if this post should have been posted in another section.

I am currently looking for new fly fishing friends as I just arrived to Vancouver! I have below a short description about myself, for those interested feel free to have a read. For the other ones, no worries I look forward to meet you one day on the water!Click here to enlarge

My name is Alexis and I'm originally from France. I'm 32 years old. I have been fly fishing for 9 years now and typically spend 50 to 100 days on the water every year. My other passions are outdoors, photography, cooking and travel.

I spent the last 4 years in Alberta where I fished intensively for trout. I obviously fished the Bow River a lot but as a small trout fisherman, I found myself in love with rivers like the Crownest River, Castle River, Elk River in BC and the North Raven River where I caught my biggest brown ever, 28' buck on a 4X tippet Click here to enlarge.

I got into Spey Fishing about two years ago and since then, everything changed. I just want to Spey fish for steelhead, nothing else. I went twice for summer steelhead trips to the Skeena watershed the past two years and absolutely fell in love with this place.

I have been tying my flies for quite some time now. Just started to tie steelhead flies this year, once again so excited about all these new learnings surrounding the Spey world!

Feel free to send me a message if anyone is wanted to hang out and speak some French while fishing. (Just kidding eh!)

Tight lines Click here to enlarge

Alexis

2. Remove Advertisements
    FlyFishBC.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

If you are in Vancouver, and into Spey fishing head http://www.myflyshop.com
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." Patrick F. McManus

4. Remove Advertisements
    FlyFishBC.com
    Advertisements

Thread Information