BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Fly Tying
    Hey everyone, I have been tying flies for a few months and I'm really enjoying it. Learning a new pattern is always fun and catching a fish on a fly you've done yourself is great. I figured I would post a few pictures of my work, I'm looking for any feedback or comments. Let me know what you...
  2. Monthly Fly Tying Challenge
    Monthly Fly Tying Challenge: Ok everyone, starting in 2012 we’ll be trying something new here on FFBC, we’re going to have monthly fly tying challenges. Here is how it will work. Each month will be hosted by one of our members. Members wishing to sign up to host a month will post a reply to...
  3. Fly Tying
    After being cooped up in the hospital these last few weeks, finally had a chance to hit the vice and bang off a few. Nothing too exciting, but hey! It'll give you fine folks something to look at at work right? ;););) A copper coachman; (subbed real polar wing for some polar-chenille fibers)...
  4. Fly Swaps
    Love these fly swaps we do and was thinking about raising the bar>>I know it is at times dangerous to think too much but here goes! A Summer Run Steelhead Fly contest; and this is going to put your tying skills to the test. All flies presented will be put into a special Fly Box and displayed in...
  5. Fly Tying
    I was reading last night night and I came across this short essay from Rich Tosches. Tying It All Together If you become an avid fly angler, you go through a lot of flies. You lose them in all the typical ways. Snagged in a bush. Snagged on a log in the river. Snagged in the side of that...
1-5 of 5 Results