BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Fly Tying
    Hey everyone, I have been tying flies for a few months and I'm really enjoying it. Learning a new pattern is always fun and catching a fish on a fly you've done yourself is great. I figured I would post a few pictures of my work, I'm looking for any feedback or comments. Let me know what you...
  2. Fly Fishing
    Howdy folks, In rivers, I typically have always used dry flies or swung streamers. The odd time I've nymphed, I will use a weighted fly and fish it naked. To expand myself a bit, I'd like to try egg patterns this weekend, and am going to try them with split shot and a big indicator. My...
  3. Fly Tying
    I'm trying my hand at tying some hoppers for the T this year. Now most of the hoppers I've bought are Yellow . So I'm wondering if I need to colour the bodies with permanent markers or should I leave them Yellow. Coloured looks good to me. anybody want to give me their :2cents:.. cheers
  4. Fly Tying
    on the saterday night , for may long fish out .i would like to have a sculpin ''tie off'' i have a tank with sculpins to look at ....and i want to see how many differant sculpin patterns are out there. any one have one that stands out in there mind,or box that they want to share??? i would love...
  5. Fly Fishing
    Hey guys, here something i don't understand, Spiders. now i have reason to believe theyre not imitating spiders but instead just something edible. they're very lightly dressed simple patterns but lots of fisherman like them. How does one fish them, ride em on the surface tension of a stream. Or...
1-5 of 5 Results