BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    I will be doing an advanced fly tying course in Burnaby. The tool you will need is, pink and black super thread 70, Vise, Dubbing Spinner, Whip finisher, Bobbin holder, Hair stacker, Super glue, Toothbrush, Scissors, and Wax (candle wax will do) The location, time and date have been decided. Big...
  2. Fly Tying
    While I have got the week off ive hit the bench pretty hard past couple of days, had a look at all my boxes and went through what flies im getn low on. Heres a mix bag of em, hope you likey. (click on the pics)
  3. Advertiser Specials
    Check out our SPECIALS page 13 products ON SALE NOW up to 30% off while quantities last! (7 products at 30% off) http://www.canadianllama.com/index.php?main_page=specials Tight Lines, Kent & Amanda
  4. Advertiser Specials
    Liquid Lace Fly Tying Demo Presented by Pacific Angler, Monday May 16 :)Liquid Lace Fly Tying Demo with Ed Smith from Unique Fly Fishing:D We are pleased to announce that Ed Smith from Unique Fly Fishing will be doing a fly tying demo using Liquid Lace at...
  5. Fly Tying
    I have been doing a bit of Bucktailing on Okanagan Lake this fall and have tried to tie a few bucktails. There are tons of websites with fly tieing info on them but very few with bucktails. Anyone ogt any great pattern or websites with them?
  6. Fly Tying
    To quote johnk " Anyone addicted to new materials definitely should NOT look at Hareline's website and definitely do NOT look at the grizzly krystal flash! It made me giddy to see so many new products! " Who else has a new material to tell us about. BTW John, I have seen the Grizzly Flashabou...
  7. Fly Swaps
    Anyone interested in such a swap? I am new to the saltwater fishing up here in the QCI and always looking for some new patterns. Could be fun!
1-7 of 7 Results