BC Fly Fishing Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 17 Results
  1. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    Hello, I have for sale a spey rod from LOOP TACKLE in mint condition. Fished with one season only. model is the OPTI NXT. #7 weight. 12'4 size length. Medium fast action rod. Price : $600 CAN A beauty. Sadly to see this one go but I have upgraded to Winston rod and no longer need another #7...
  2. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    Greatings All, I'm on the hunt for a well taken care of Sage VT2 8139-4. Please let me know if you've got one sitting around that doesn't get fished.
  3. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    I have 2 Brand New Hardy Duchess 4" Spey Reels that I can offer to FFBC members at $599.99 CAD + tax Boxed,paperwork,warranty,leather case. These reels normally retail at $729. Thanks Keith www.coastsportfish.com 250-586-6622
  4. Spey Casting
    Hey guys, I have been fly fishing for a few years now and have seen lots of guys with switch rods on the beach and rivers fishing for pinks and other salmon. I have space for a new rod so heck! why not get a switch rod. lol. I narrowed it down to a 11ft-11ft6 7 weight for the kind of fishing I...
  5. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    Redington red fly 2 13 ft 8 weight 4 piece. Echo ION 8/10 Comes with with backing, berkeley big game and rio slickshooter running lines,2 rio beer cans skagit heads both 550, sink tip (dont know the exact specs but it looks like 15 ft of t-7)rod case and 5 steelhead flies. Great beginners...
  6. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    13'2 foot spey rod. 2 years old, excellent condition used twice a year. Comes with sock and rod tube. This is a great rod for beginners and intermediates alike. Fast action and is very powerful. Tremendous amount of oomph in the butt section for long casts or turning big fish. it also has that...
  7. Fly Fishing
    I've been fishing my little stretch of the Bulkley a lot lately, mainly alone, mainly flies, mainly skunked. I'd like to swing a few with a companion for a change. If you live around, or are coming up for a visit, and want some company, let me know. Not prejudiced; I swing flies and fling lures...
  8. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    13'2 foot spey rod. 2 years old, excellent condition used twice a year. Comes with sock and rod tube. This is a great rod for beginners and intermediates alike. Fast action and is very powerful. Tremendous amount of oomph in the butt section for long casts or turning big fish. it also has that...
  9. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    SOLD SOLD SOLDBox and neoprene case included.Used for 2 weeks last year on the Bulkley/Skeena. Like new condition!! Only selling because I was given an Islander IC 10 a gift. Great click pawl spey reel for steelies. Comes with 525 grain Skadgit head with airflow running line and 200 plus yards...
  10. Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds
    Hey there, fisher people. I won a spey set-up a couple years back and have never used it. Not a fly fisherman so never going to use it, and someone should so here it is..... 1 - Redington RS4 1499 (14'9") No9 Line 1 - Redington reel, silver CD9/10 1 - Redington spool, silver SCD 9/10 1 -...
  11. Spey Casting
    Pacific Angler is pleased to announce a 2-day, on the water, Spey casting workshop with world-renowned instructor Chris Sepio. The 2-day workshop is intended for intermediate and advanced Spey casters. Chris will cover all major Spey casts with a focus on advanced techniques that will get you...
  12. Spey Casting
    anyone here ever used the Temple Fork Outfitters spey rods? i really love their single handers (i'll fish with them before i use a Sage. lol). I would like to get into the spey game in the next year or two and am starting my research. what kind of lines match nicely with the TFO rods? this...
  13. Spey Casting
    Hi, I'm interested in getting a spey setup. I already have a single handed 6wt setup, and i'm interested in getting a setup for larger/crazier fish like large carp and northern pike, and i would like to make that setup a spey setup. Anyways, people here recommend around 8-9wt for the pike and...
  14. Spey Casting
    I am planning to learn how to spey cast and was wondering if I should try to learn on my own through instructional videos and trial and error, or is it worth while to get an instructor to start me off. The rivers I fish aren't huge and I don't need to cast 80' to effectively fish runs. I have...
  15. Advertiser Specials
    Michael & Young is excited to host Spey Day 2010...FREE The event will be held at Peg Leg bar on the Fraser, Saturday April 17th. Representatives from all of our major fly rod and fly line manufacturers will be there with rods, reels, and lines for everyone to test drive. G.Loomis, Sage...
  16. Spey Casting
    If you only want to be doing spey casts & river fishing, don't want to fish a skagit and want to choose between a switch rod and a smallish spey rod, which would you go for if you dont plan to do any overhead casting with it? I figure that if I was going to plan on doing both overhead casts and...
  17. Spey Casting
    Hello my good friends, Well it seems that I will go ahead with spey style of fishing and as any other crazed fan i will need another spey rod. The one I already have is a 7 Wt St.Croix and that is for light spey and some steelheading. However i will obviously need something for Salmon and...
1-17 of 17 Results