• Insurance QuoteBox

• Book Reviews

Number of Views: 3742 
    1. Categories:
    2. Book Reviews
    Article Preview

Morris & Chan on Fly Fishing Trout Lakes
    Hardcover: 94 pages
    Publisher: Frank Amato Publications (January 2000)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 1571881824
    ISBN-13: 978-1571881823
    Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 21.3 x 1.8 cm

Hi all, I have just finished reading a great book called "Fly Fishing Trout Lakes" by Skip Morris and Brian Chan. This book would be a good read for the novice lake fisherman, to the expert fly chucker, looking to refresh their technique and re-establish their knowledge of lake fishing. Being a novice fly fisherman myself, I found this book gave me some excellent information on some very ...
     Number of Views: 2466 
    1. Categories:
    2. Book Reviews
    Article Preview

by Rick Takahashi
    ISBN 10: 1934753009
    Publisher: Headwater Books
    Binding: Hardcover
    Spiral-bound: 288 pages

The Review: In my effort to expand on my midge boxes this winter, I decided to see what ...
    by  Number of Views: 6098 
    1. Categories:
    2. Book Reviews
    Article Preview

O.K. I am a book nerd and I love to read and collect books related to fishing and hunting in BC. This forum was started at my request. I have many books and have read them all. I just want to help others make informed decisions about what they are buying for their personal library. If you have questions about a book or need help locating a book an a specific subject, feel free to ask in General Fly Fishing discussion. Speaking of posting, if you have a book you liked, or didn't like, write a Review and let us know. Just remember to keep it civil, no slagging etc. All reviews must be sent to RickB or myself via Private Message or use the site contact page to be reviewed before posting. Contact Rick or myself for more info.

The reviews will be open for comments and discussion about the books reviewed. All book reviews can be seen by clicking this link. BOOK REVIEWS ...
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123