BC Fly Fishing Forums banner
Welcome To BC Fly Fishing Forums

Member Introductions

A place to introduce yourself and to meet FFBC members.
1.4M
1.4M

Community Rules

Please take a moment to review our community rules before posting.
Member & Product Discussion

Advertiser Specials

This forum is where you will find special announcements, seminars, classes and sales for advertisers of FFBC.

Steelhead Society of British Columbia

In this forum you will find current projects, upcoming events and all related to the Steelhead Society of B.C.

Fly Tackle Discussion

Post your experiences on you experiences with fishing products, including rod building and latest builds.
Fly Fishing Disscussion

Fly Fishing

British Columbia Fly Fishing general discussion forum, related to topics other than the ones in this section.
11M
11M

Stillwaters

Discuss topic on British Columbia's freshwater lakes, ponds; plus discussion about bugs, (Entomology) and related topics!
3.8M
3.8M

Spey Casting

The Double Handed Forum - Rods, Reels, lines casting and all related topics.
1.3M
1.3M

Saltwater Fishing

The British Columbia saltwater fly fishing section! :)
3.4M
3.4M

Ladies Only

A private forum for the women of fly fishing. No men, sorry fellas.
Fly Tying Discussions Discuss Fly tying, recipes, Materials and all fly tying products.

Fly Tying

Fly Talk, recipes, Materials etc.
3.8M
3.8M

Fly Swaps

Like to see what everyone else is tying? Participate in the next swap, their a blast and when its over, we all go fishing to test them out!
1M
1M

Monthly Fly Tying Challenge

Monthly Fly Tying Challenge hosed by members of the site with a new Fly Tying Challenge every month.
The Marketplace

Buy, Sell or Trade - Classifieds

Buy sell or trade your fishing related items.
1.6M
1.6M
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.
Forum Support

Site Help and Suggestions

Need help using this site? Have a suggestion? Post it here!
Off-Topic Discussions

Off-Topic Lounge

The non fishing related section! Knock yourself out; keep clean, no low blows! :)
3.4M
3.4M

Floating Craft

Marine boating, tubing, drifting, floating, pontooning or anything that floats forum!
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. I've been reading here for quite a while, but would like to start posting lots of great info here.
      0 replies   34 views
  2. Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...
      0 replies   16 views
  3. TERMINATOR 48V ELECTRIC GOLF CART FOUR SEATER NEW MASSIVE RIMS TIRES Top Of The Line Aluminum Frame Terminator Cart Series- BRAND NEW Brand New Golf Cart New 48V Deep Cycle Batteries Color: RED, BLACK, BLUE OR WHITE Flip Windshield - Yes Custom Rims & Tires Custom Seats LED Lighting Portable...
      0 replies   88 views
  4. Hey everyone. Ive been checking out www.reelflies.ca. has anyone purcahsed from them. how were the quality of the flies. if you havnt check it out yourself. cool site. good deals, so long as theyre good.
      19 replies   16K views
  5. Selling these Thread holders each one holds 204 spools of thread, perfect for the tier who needs more space on their desk message me for more info
      1 reply   1K views
See all new posts