Michael & Young Spey Day

Thread: Michael & Young Spey Day

Leech
    Thanks

Default Michael & Young Spey Day

Hello All

Once again we will be hosting a Spey Day on Saturday April 14th, 9:00am - 5:00pm. We are excited to welcome TRAVIS JOHNSON from Carron Fly Lines, as our special guest this year.
    For those that have never attended the M&Y spey clave this is "THE" day to come and play with all of the different two handed rods and lines available through Michael & Young. It provides an excellent opportunity to try a spey rod for the first time, to bring your own rod and tweak it to the perfect line, to check out what's new, to build on your wish list, and to socialize with all the other double handed fanatics. And, while you are at it, you might as well enjoy a free BBQ lunch, enter your name in to win one of the many prizes donated by our supporters, and watch and listen to Travis Johnson of the Carron spey casting team. This year we are again SELLING raffle tickets for our draw with all proceeds going to the BC Steelhead Society. Tickets are $5.00 each with no limit to how many you buy. (But only one major prize per person).

All of our major rod and line brands are represented by their sales representatives and/or designers who will participate in our demonstrations and work with you as you give it a go. You can cast different combinations till your arms fall off. In case of inclement weather there will be a covered area. Whether your a dyed in the wool spey tosser, rank beginner or even just thinking about getting into the long rods, this day is for you!

Hopefully we will be on Peg Leg bar again but have heard rumors of it being gated. I will get this ironed out and keep all informed.

Chironomid
    Thanks

Sounds like a fun day!! I live close to Peg and I can confirm that the gate has NOT been closed whenever we drive by, but i'll keep checking. The neighbour has a key too lol.

Thread Information